Liebster Blog Award
I am honoured to receive the Liebster Blog award from Sandi Pray http://ravencliffs.blogspot.comThank you so much for this privilege Sandi!
The Liebster Blog Award originated in Germany and recognizes up-and-coming bloggers. It is meant to showcase those who have fewer than 200 followers. (Liebster means “favourite” or “dearest” in German.) This is done in the spirit of pay-it-forward. In accepting this award, the recipient agrees to:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
It is really impossible to choose from the wealth of blogs out there, but I can only choose five so here goes, and these are in no particular order...
1. Natasha Head @ http://www.tashtoo.com
2. Deirdre @ http://eurydiceleading.wordpress.com/
3. Joe Bremson @ http://excitingsounds.blogspot.com
4. Vesna @ http://alettertoafriend.com
5. Brian Shirra @ http://scotianightpoetry.wordpress.com
Thank you Sandi! I’m very grateful. Now let's go out there and post some blog entries.